Archived Target leadership sucks!! Name of stores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NnoGhN1.gif

When you are put into a position of power at such a young age, most ETL's, few STL's, and some TL's, a person can't handle it. That's why Leaders you have/witness are "lousy". Life experience makes you a good leader and the ability to relate to whoever you supervise.

I have a few competent leaders. But a strict 60% of my leaders are college students, just out of college, or have no experience. If I could be a GSTL with no experience, I wonder why I can't switch work centers as a TM with experience ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yawn. As much as I love being critical of the plethora of shitty leaders I've worked with, there's been an overwhelming number of good ones. Some I even consider my mentors when it comes to climbing the ladder. Needless conversations about how everyone sucks are illogical and boring. Take your woes to a rant thread. Chances are you're probably just as big a pain to work with as some of your shitty ETLs.

Yawn. As much as I love being critical of the plethora of shitty leaders I've worked with, there's been an overwhelming number of good ones. Some I even consider my mentors when it comes to climbing the ladder. Needless conversations about how everyone sucks are illogical and boring. Take your woes to a rant thread. Chances are you're probably just as big a pain to work with as some of your shitty ETLs.
and as weird as its played out in my career the ones who loved me helped solidify a few promotions. but moving up a bunch who wanted to mentor me left before i could. people who helped me after being identified because its part of an etl role... turned out to be super close because they shared personal with me and forced me to share personal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back