zlcvn.jpg

We used to have the quarter lockers (which - IMHO - were better because they were simple to operate, seldom broke & you usually got your quarter back) but they were replaced by the digital ones.
They were fine until the batteries started burning out.
Replacing them was low on our PMT's worklist.
People would attempt to use them even as the battery gave the warning beeps only to come back later & find them completely dead, unable to use a digital key to open them.
Sometimes the doors could be popped open with a prybar or a large flathead screwdriver, some doors were bent beyond use.
By the time I left less than a third were usable.

I hate when someone's already using "my" locker.

We used to have the quarter lockers (which - IMHO - were better because they were simple to operate, seldom broke & you usually got your quarter back) but they were replaced by the digital ones.
They were fine until the batteries started burning out.
Replacing them was low on our PMT's worklist.
People would attempt to use them even as the battery gave the warning beeps only to come back later & find them completely dead, unable to use a digital key to open them.
Sometimes the doors could be popped open with a prybar or a large flathead screwdriver, some doors were bent beyond use.
By the time I left less than a third were usable.

We actually had to have some of our lockers replaced because they were so bent out of shape from being pried open.

Does anyone's HR actually submit a work order for locker batteries? My previous PMT always said that if there was no work order, it wasn't gonna happen.

At least it's not this stuff:
ITEOTWAWKI --

836a8cf6.jpg

And I thought I was the only one who kept the chips in the fridge!

Back