60 degrees today and 3 to 6 inches of snow coming Wednesday night into Thursday morning

16427598_1460702663964335_7922935274233663879_n.jpg
Looks like you and I are in the path of the same storm qmosqueen. That's exactly our forecast, too.

I don't know if I have a bigger pet peeve then people seeing someone they know at our store, taking up the aisle with both of their carts and going on and on catching up. Usually bragging about their new home, the house they sold, their kids, blah blah. Go to Starbucks and do that, you are literally blocking our path out of the backroom

Don't send them to us!
Double down on that.
We have some suburban moms who meet weekly in our cafe: they get their lattes (either skinny vanilla or soy chai), sit down at a table with their planners & set up their week's worth of playdates/PTA activities/neighborhood/HOA hitlist/feel-good charity attempts while preening about how ORGANIZED their lives are.
After 10 minutes, I have to run to the walk-in & FIFO until my brain freezes over.

Double down on that.
We have some suburban moms who meet weekly in our cafe: they get their lattes (either skinny vanilla or soy chai), sit down at a table with their planners & set up their week's worth of playdates/PTA activities/neighborhood/HOA hitlist/feel-good charity attempts while preening about how ORGANIZED their lives are.
After 10 minutes, I have to run to the walk-in & FIFO until my brain freezes over.

gross

neighborhood/HOA hitlist
Heh, I live in an area where everything HOA is taken like it's an almighty religion. I've had my neighbors try to tell me to turn down the music (which wasn't loud to begin with, just a small bluetooth speaker) in my garage while I'm working on my bike at 11 am while most everybody is at work and threaten to contact the HOA.

Back