Archived Target Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Target Mobile manager is great. He's kept us up to date on what's going on and when. He will get on the walkie and let the electronics tm know if there is a guest needing help. I've heard from tms who work electronics and he's even been known to help out with the zone.

Don't know if anyone else has heard about this, but an LOD talked to a few of us about the Mobile transition. Apparently, we no longer have any Mobile associates. Electronics Team Members will now be handling all mobile sale, non-contract and contract. We will be trained in 2-3 weeks. I am not seeing how this is going to be possible when we only have one person back in Electronics/Toys/Entertainment/Sports/Seasonal at a time.

Don't know if anyone else has heard about this, but an LOD talked to a few of us about the Mobile transition. Apparently, we no longer have any Mobile associates. Electronics Team Members will now be handling all mobile sale, non-contract and contract. We will be trained in 2-3 weeks. I am not seeing how this is going to be possible when we only have one person back in Electronics/Toys/Entertainment/Sports/Seasonal at a time.

That must be in your area only, because the transition manual on workbench says otherwiese. I don't understand how that is going to work though. Are you sure about the contract phone part? Maybe your store is only going to have non-contract phones? I just don't understand how Target would handle the contract stuff by themselves and all that, unless your store is a pilot for something they are considering.

On a sad note though, Marketsource screwed the manager at our Mobile kiosk, so he got a better job somewhere else. He was awesome, now the Mobile is gonna go to pot I fear because the other associate is a tool, and I can't wait for the transition to be over with so he can get fired because he does nothing but stand and air out his personal life while on the phone.

We still have all our Target Mobile people here and they are just transitioning to the new thingy (sorry, closed last night and the brain is just not functioning well this morning). Which is great as we have a really good team over there.

Hmm, I'm curious now. I went in today (day off) and saw someone resetting the Target Mobile section with our labels/DCPIs and pulling all the old display phones off.

Hmm, I'm curious now. I went in today (day off) and saw someone resetting the Target Mobile section with our labels/DCPIs and pulling all the old display phones off.

That's because we own the inventory and the planogram now. We received the signs, but our signing person didn't know what to do with them because there were no instructions or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back