Archived Target "Nurse-In" to take place on December 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a male, I don't care because I have seen 100x worse.

As a employee, I don't care because I have work to do. Seriously, if you get worked up about this while you have 10 guests in line to the register, you need straighten out your priorities.

As a shopper, I couldn't care less because my therapist told me to.

It's a boob, we have all seen it, we have all done it. I'm sure they don't appreciate doing it in public either but when a Baby is Hungary, a baby is hungry. Our tolerating it is part of the social compact to tolerate it when you sell a lot of baby stuff. All of us would rather have a nursing mother to deal with rather than ten screaming baby's (You set one off and then you set them all off).

Jesus Christ, I was clearly joking in the second half of that post. "As a soon to be mom", you might want to look up the definition of sarcasm.

Again, I fully support the right to breastfeed in public, but why would you want to? Why would you plan to?

Of course breastfeeding can be sexual. If people get off on golden showers and eating poop, then breastfeeding can damn well be sexual, too.

And I apologize. It did occur to me after I had made my response that you were probably not serious.

Personally, I plan to cover myself and baby with a blanket or other cover if I need to. I personally wouldn't want the entire world to see, but I can see how other women would take offense at being asked to cover up.

I would so much rather have a nursing mom in the store than listen to a screaming baby for 1/2 an hour that is for certain.
Like boobs but somehow when they've got a baby attached to them it entirely changes the context and I don't care.
Seriously don't understand why people freak out.

We always have plenty of nursing mamas at our cafe area but none today. It was a flop at my store (pun intended) but mentioned in the news. They conveniently left out the part where she was blocking an aisle during one of the busiest shopping times in retail. But if someone had run into her with a cart, she'd be screaming "lawsuit!"
Considering what folks track in, why would you WANT to sit on the FLOOR to nurse? The bathroom is too nasty but the FLOOR?! If someone offered a fitting room with a bench or anywhere with a chair, why not take it? Oh, yeh....you can't draw attention or play the victim.
Once again, the comments included all these mammary mamas who WON'T be shopping at Target any more. Yeh, sure....see ya in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back