Archived Target Optical Discount

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the team member discount site it says you can save an additional 10% on top of your team member discount. However, I cannot seam to figure out how to even apply my team member discount to my order. Anyone have this problem? I'm trying to order contacts (i've always used 1-800-contacts in the past).

Ck with spot optical. Eye test, no discount. Eyeglasses get a discount. Also, go under ehr, my discounts will tell you there too.

You can actually find better deals online, though....coastalcontacts.com usually has really good prices...I get my son's there.

I don't know about 10% but we ran my glasses/contacts through with my redcard and it "oopsed" and gave me the 5% off on top of my discount.

I got one of pair of glasses from my District store (only one that had an optical). I got mine during a promotion that got around 40% off including the TM discount.

I would be very careful about buying glasses online. Glasses have to be adjusted to your vision line and face. I would rather go to a store to make sure it was done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back