Archived Target Over Night Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know during day hours who holds the paychecks but for overnight employees how do we get our pay checks. Are they handed to us or do we have to go retrieve them from somewhere in the store? Also if we work into Friday morning will we get them before we leave or have to come back later in the day? (Inconvenient).

should be at least 1 will be paper.

While inputing my information I took the advice on screen and chose "Balance" as deposit type and the number below it was "999" is this method okay?

EDIT: When I do reset my password, the first 2 or 3 letters they give me are supposed to be Capitals right?

Last edited:
should be at least 1 will be paper.

While inputing my information I took the advice on screen and chose "Balance" as deposit type and the number below it was "999" is this method okay?

EDIT: When I do reset my password, the first 2 or 3 letters they give me are supposed to be Capitals right?
i cant remember how do it on direct deposit, annie or red, help!
password doest have to be in caps. it can be easy like breakroom#1, that meets the reguirements. then when you change it, used breakroom#2, etc...

The 999 is just a random number for deposit order, I believe. It assigns the number itself. On getting paychecks were an early morning store and hand out the checks when the flow team leave, regardless of time. Like you said coming back later, inconvient.

999 is to make sure that Balance is last. Since you can split it, you don't want it to deposit balance before trying to split the check.

Nope, percent cannot be at 100. You have to have balance as an option. Percent and Amount are there for if you wanted to deposit a portion to a different account. Lets say you want 100 to go into a spending account, and 75% go into checking.
This is what it would look like:

1 Amount $100
2 Percent 75%
999 Balance

Would tell it first to take 100 to put into your spending account regardless of how much you make. Then it takes 75% of what's left and deposits it into your checking account. Finally it has to have the Balance as the last option option to tell it what to do with any remaining compensation. That's all balance does. Anything left after other splits is caught under balance. It has to be last(999) because if it were to deposit your entire balance there would be nothing left to split off.

Nope, percent cannot be at 100. You have to have balance as an option. Percent and Amount are there for if you wanted to deposit a portion to a different account. Lets say you want 100 to go into a spending account, and 75% go into checking.
This is what it would look like:

1 Amount $100
2 Percent 75%
999 Balance

Would tell it first to take 100 to put into your spending account regardless of how much you make. Then it takes 75% of what's left and deposits it into your checking account. Finally it has to have the Balance as the last option option to tell it what to do with any remaining compensation. That's all balance does. Anything left after other splits is caught under balance. It has to be last(999) because if it were to deposit your entire balance there would be nothing left to split off.

I see, I left it as balance than. It's very much appreciated thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back