Target Pranks.

I have a Backroom Team Member that is constantly picking on me. Never mean spirited, it's always in good fun. This April Fools Day I'd like to get him back for the years of torment. Have you guys ever played some pranks on one another? I have no idea were to even start. Also side bar nothing too harsh. Just something lighthearted. Please and thank you.

Best thing that's happened at my store involved a GSTM hiding inside a pillow box, and me calling up our jumpy ETL-HR and telling her "here come look at this". I'm pretty sure you could hear her scream back in electronics, lol.

If you want to scare the fitting room attendant, you could always sneak in there before they get in and wait for them to check the fitting rooms as they come in.... then jump and scream at them as they open the door......hee hee hee......

If you want to scare the fitting room attendant, you could always sneak in there before they get in and wait for them to check the fitting rooms as they come in.... then jump and scream at them as they open the door......hee hee hee......

that is, of course, if they do check the rooms.

I've spider wrapped my TLs file cabinet, someone moved keys on our STLs keyboard (she is a hunt and peck typer) so she ended up locked out of workbench

One year, we had a display in Halloween that was a kneeling grim reaper figure, 6 years ago I think. Anyway, I took off its shroud and scythe and wore it myself. I knelt there in the exact same position. My PTL called the flow TL out there to "show" him something. I scared him silly. It was such a good payback for the many times he scared me.

You can always hide behind a buch of paper towels and wait til this person walks by and pop out.

Good Luck!

Our ETL-HR has a favorite set of markers she likes to use on calendars, etc.
One of our SFTLs wrapped it in a softball-sized wad of tape nearly a mile long.
Took her hrs of cussing while she cut them loose.

If you want to freak out a cashier, call their red phone (they're freaking loud) just call 33xx where xx is their lane number, ex, 3304

I did it once and the cashier stared at the phone for a minute, then hit their gstl help button lol.

i locked a market team member in the ambit room, there is a pole next to one side of the door and a shelf on the other, and my SFT had just placed a really long piece of wood there and i slid it across the door in between this pole and shelf, i was hiding around the corner and when she tried to get out was a priceless moment, she stood there trying to push her way out, i couldn't stop laughing!

We had a good one involving a gstm and a large box at the service desk. She hid in it and shoulders people's legs as they walk by. Sure as shooting scared the living hell out of me

Find a big box you can fit in. And have a friend to push a flat with you and box back and have them tell the BRTM its all backstock. Jump out.

Smear Vaseline on their PDA handle without them knowing.

if your going to use a box, try getting something from the patio furniture or those boxes that have those giant balls in them

I try to backstock a live squirrel in 55qt container, we had caught him in the store. while I was waiting for the Lod to open the back door to let me out to release him, the br tl happened to walk by. I said, can you back stock this for me? Her shocked look was priceless when she saw the tail moving inside. Then she was laughing it off.

If you want to freak out a cashier, call their red phone (they're freaking loud) just call 33xx where xx is their lane number, ex, 3304

I did it once and the cashier stared at the phone for a minute, then hit their gstl help button lol.

Reminds me of the first time Hardlines 4 called me at the lanes. I had no idea what the hell was going on. Luckily, after I picked up the phone, the situation resolved itself.

Glad I found this thread. A TM threw a plastic spider at me today! OMG, I almost jumped over the GS counter! Why did Halloween start so early?
Wow a thread revival from 2013! Is that record? 😄

I should go through some of these older threads, I will bet it is some interesting reading for those of us who've only been around a couple of years or less.

I pull pranks......well I used to until I found that very realistic cobra snake at a yard sale and put it in the garden center during remodel. I also put a small fake snake in the bananas. My ETL was doing interview and I put fake roaches in his desk. When he opened the drawer they moved and very realistic.

I pull pranks......well I used to until I found that very realistic cobra snake at a yard sale and put it in the garden center during remodel. I also put a small fake snake in the bananas. My ETL was doing interview and I put fake roaches in his desk. When he opened the drawer they moved and very realistic.

What do you mean used to? Did you get caught?

Back