Archived Target (smaller) Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, TBR. I'm Caytie and I've been working at Target since 03/2011.

I have a question about Target's benefits. Not health or dental insurance, or anything like that, but the smaller ones.
I read in a pamphlet that Target offers health benefits such as gym membership and Weight Watchers reimbursement, as well as when you open a Bank of America account and set up direct deposit, after 90 days you receive a $50 credit to your account (I never got this, but my bank representative told me), 20% off your phone bill, etc.

Is there a Target-based website where I can read more about these benefits?
I just learned about most of this yesterday so I haven't checked eHR about it, yet. I'll do that when I get to work.

Thanks. :)

Log onto EHR and find the Target team member benefits tab on the left side. It will direct you to a team member discount website. There are hundreds of discounts from hotels, to online shopping. Don't forget to print your Target coupons and match them with manufacturers coupons to use with your check card and tm discount. If you don't have a password yet, set it up at work then you can log on at home and check all the discounts out.

-Yes, please go to the Target Employee Website (target.com from home, or eHR from work) That is where -you can find alot of the answers you talk about, or you can call the TMSC = Team Member Service Center 7 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday 800-394-1885 yes you can get 50% discount on Weight Watchers, between 10-20% discount on cell phone (depending on who your provider is)

Yes, you can get a health club discount by logging into the eHR Target employee website. The clubs that Target has historically given discounts to are Gold's Gym, LA Fitness, 24 hour fitness, and Snap Fitness. I don't believe they are offering the LA Fitness discount anymore. And a year or two ago they discontinued the 20$/month discount towards your health club monthly dues for those participating in one of the Target health insurance plans. Now you get I believe about 10% off the months dues and either free or 50% off the enrollment or initiation fees. Also on the eHR program you will find the 50% discount on Weight Watchers.
Hi, TBR. I'm Caytie and I've been working at Target since 03/2011.

I have a question about Target's benefits. Not health or dental insurance, or anything like that, but the smaller ones.
I read in a pamphlet that Target offers health benefits such as gym membership and Weight Watchers reimbursement, as well as when you open a Bank of America account and set up direct deposit, after 90 days you receive a $50 credit to your account (I never got this, but my bank representative told me), 20% off your phone bill, etc.

Is there a Target-based website where I can read more about these benefits?
I just learned about most of this yesterday so I haven't checked eHR about it, yet. I'll do that when I get to work.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back