Archived Target Star Wars Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone!!! So I have turned to the internet for this and have not found it! At my store I have found two people have the Target Star Wars shirt but I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know where to find it!!!! Thanks!

In my store they were used as rewards. Meaning top red card getter of the day or getting your name mentioned in a guest survey, etc... not sure if you can actually get them somewhere. Didn't see them on the bullseye shop so I'm assuming only corporate has them.

Edit: You could check with your ETL though and see...

I have the one from the overnight Star Wars event but I think the new ones were given out to certain people here

I was lucky enough to get one for running the demo event and didn't realize how popular they were after wearing it for a few days and everyone asking me how I got it. One person even offered to buy it from me, lol. I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan, so I won't be getting rid of it.

They were only given out at the midnight stores for Force Friday (9-4-15) or for the person running the toy demo event the Saturday before Christmas. Each store only got 3 shirts (one M, L, XL) for the demo event. The Force Friday shirts have #sharetheforce on them, the demo shirts do not.

I was lucky enough to get one for running the demo event and didn't realize how popular they were after wearing it for a few days and everyone asking me how I got it. One person even offered to buy it from me, lol. I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan, so I won't be getting rid of it.

They were only given out at the midnight stores for Force Friday (9-4-15) or for the person running the toy demo event the Saturday before Christmas. Each store only got 3 shirts (one M, L, XL) for the demo event. The Force Friday shirts have #sharetheforce on them, the demo shirts do not.
This. I worked the demo to earn mine. Would give a kidney for the other one to match...

Sadly, we did not see ours during the Force Friday set up in September which is really sad because I had to help set that one. :p Ah well...

I believe only high volume stores got them. They were part of the Star Wars release set back in September.

We got them. They just decided to wait till the end of December to use them as rewards. :p

Sadly, we did not see ours during the Force Friday set up in September which is really sad because I had to help set that one. :p Ah well...
Wet didn't get them. I had to strong arm myself into that overnight as well. Wish we got shirts, cause we rarely get any as sftm. Cashiers for prizes or flow so they have clean shirts, but rarely the rest of us.

Wet didn't get them. I had to strong arm myself into that overnight as well. Wish we got shirts, cause we rarely get any as sftm. Cashiers for prizes or flow so they have clean shirts, but rarely the rest of us.

Ain't that the truth. One of ours was given out for getting the first guest survey of the night. I don't know about you but I have a hard time with helping a guest and then asking them to take a survey if they liked how I helped them. It comes across like I'm only helping them for the sake of a survey and seems kind of... plastic, fake, and somewhat rude. I know if someone helped me then immediately asked me to do a survey because they did their job and helped me that I'd be a little put off. Maybe I'm just odd that way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back