Archived Target Store numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store opened a few yrs before I started with spot.
It's been thru a couple remods.

My last store...open 17.5 years and not one major remodel project. Only had the FA conversion and bathroom update. How sad...:huh:

I liked that animated map. It starts out slow and then BOOM Target explodes on this country.

The store where I used to live opened in 2007? For some reason, I figured it was around a little longer than that.

The store I work at was originally built in the 60's but they knocked it down and rebuilt it 10 years ago

One of the First Target stores was in my district, and closed. They bulit a Huge Nice, Two Story SuperTarget down the street though.

I'd say, it was a nice improvement, as the old store was a Eye Soar :p

Does anyone know of a list like this of all the stores that ever existed?

My last store...open 17.5 years and not one major remodel project. Only had the FA conversion and bathroom update. How sad...:huh:

Hell mine is _THE_ Oldest store.. and its still the same building. We've had remodels but the store in its entire is like, over 50 years old.

Huh, the Target I practically lived at when I was teeny tiny is apparently the oldest in my hometown's area. Its problems can all be explained by its store number, if you're the superstitious type.

My store will be open 20 years as of this year. We've had a pharmacist who's been here since it opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back