Target to offer huge discounts to make space

This is getting ridiculous. Corporate needs to empower stores to discount the stuff they don't have space for. We're getting the stuff in every day. Cases and cases of it, and it's not on sale. We're sitting on all this NOP and DCODE that there is no damn space for and it's not going clearance. But, nah, send me multiple cases of 2 pack BTC ice cube trays of 2 each when only two fit on the floor because whoever designed that salesplan was an idiot every goddamn day. Or you know what I really need? How about 35 of the same, not on sale, cookware set.

A week and a half and this shit's not my problem anymore. But, I'd like to not leave a shitshow for the next person.

We're sitting with at least 15 pallets of summer coolers and there not even on sale, yet they want us to make space for BTS. Like, Target... Hello?

They may end up in Goodwill soon whether they like it or not.
It would be insane to be able to manually mark stuff down to cost. That way guests get a good deal and stuff will fly off the shelf making room.

It would be insane to be able to manually mark stuff down to cost. That way guests get a good deal and stuff will fly off the shelf making room.
I been manually TPC'ing Pfresh shit for like a month now because they keep sending us a shittload of berries we don't order. All berries at my store were 50% off for 3 days straight. At least we got rid of them.

Deal days is back in July. That's more to do with Amazon Prime Day than anything else, but the deals look like they'll be more aggressive this year.

My store has empty shelves, and I was approached by a guest last week because they thought our store was closing. It's bad.. I was told there is no one to put the stuff on the shelves.

We're sitting with at least 15 pallets of summer coolers and there not even on sale, yet they want us to make space for BTS. Like, Target... Hello?

They may end up in Goodwill soon whether they like it or not.
Ahhh coolers make good insulated cat houses for the winter.
Cat Fun GIF
🤣

My store is in the middle of an 8 month remodel, so we are beyond overstocked on everything. They have just started talking products, from EVERYWHERE, and salvaging or all. All of Clarence every week, random shit we can find room for, and pretty much we simply don't want to f&$k with, period. It's kinda cool, but even more of an inconvenience when being processed by dumb asses that don't know what they are doing or how to do stuff right.

Back