Archived Target to price match with Amazon and other online retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a consumer this is gonna be a huge savings for me this holiday season. As an employee this is gonna be a gigantic pain in the ass!
N
I actually like it. Don't have to worry about who we price match with, we match anybody! We will also be giveing the difference back to the guest for anything they bought at Target that goes on sale somewhere else. I don't remember the exact dates. Nov n Dec? The guest needs to bring in the ad while the item is on sale to get the matched price.

My husband works at a store where all of the employees are carrying iPhones now, and will be able to ring up purchases with them if the customer has a debit/credit card. I can see lines of customers forming around every sales floor associate because "I just don't want to get into that long line at the register!"

jcpenney is the store is doing it now.
http://www.businesswire.com/smp/jcpenney-mobile-leadership/

Yeh, we call them 'entitlement queens'. lol

I worked at a place where two cashiers had to be in one section of the store at 5 AM, even though there was almost no business until 11. Management wanted both registers open so that no customer would possibly have to wait for one person in front of them.

I worked at a place where two cashiers had to be in one section of the store at 5 AM, even though there was almost no business until 11. Management wanted both registers open so that no customer would possibly have to wait for one person in front of them.

Did they stare at each other?

The email I got said all stores will recieve iPad(s) coming in first week of November for GS

HAHA so they'll send us one and after it gets dropped and broken in a week we won't get a replacement until Jan!

It is my understanding that guest service will get an iPad for the use of price matching only.
You will be able to do online matching with only 5 differnt online stores...Toys R Us, Best Buy, Amozon, Walmart and Target.com

It is my understanding that guest service will get an iPad for the use of price matching only.
You will be able to do online matching with only 5 differnt online stores...Toys R Us, Best Buy, Amozon, Walmart and Target.com

It can be used to search the web for questions by guests. For ex: sodastream refills, who does them? Not target, but staples or ups mailer.
It has an icon for price matching, target, type in dpcis's, & safari. It's cool to use to help out guests.

Last edited:
Anyone who shops Amazon regularly, knows you can buy refurbished, used, and even damaged items. If the guest shows you the photo with price, you can not see if it is used or refurbished at that point. The guest could possibly get a brand new ipod for the price of a used one with a scratch across the screen.

Does the Amazon item price matched Have to be shipping directly from Amazon?? Or does the price match include outside Amazon sellers?

Do we factor in the additional shipping cost?

So many questions..... :))

Last edited:
It can be used to search the web for questions by guests. For ex: sodastream refills, who does them? Not target, but staples or ups mailer.
It has an icon for price matching, target, type in dpcis's, & safari. It's cool to use to help out guests.

I heard that some Targets now have SodaStream refills.

Our ETL-AP was playing around with our new iPad last night. It comes with an Otterbox, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back