Archived Target Toy Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that it was "leaked" online, does anyone know when they usually come out? I had guests asking where they can get one.

I got one in the mail on, um, Tuesday I think. I'm trying to remember if I went to the mailbox on Monday or not.

I assume it was because I have the debit Redcard. Looking forward to using some of the coupons!

We got our box of catalogs sometime this week. They are for store use only. The only way anyone can get one is with their local Sunday newspaper (should be soon) or it will be mailed to those on the mailing lists. Usually we get hard copies of the coupons to put at all of the registers just in case the guests "forgets" their coupons.
I forgot that we usually get the Coupon books that go on the Toy focals and side caps also. Those are available to anyone who comes in to the store.

Last edited:
Good to know, I thought they would be in the paper at some point. I told the guest(s) that it might be out in the next few weeks.

Our guests got one in their Saturday paper. My Sr TL hadn't heard ANYTHING about it, until I asked yesterday. Awesome.

If you text kidsgifts to target (827438) you get a mobile coupon with all the coupons from the toy book

This would have been good to know today. I got yelled at by a guest who lives with someone who got one, but she didn't and couldn't believe we didn't have copies in the store because Toys R Us has copies of theirs in the store. Umm..ok? I told the guest that I'm a REDCard holder and I didn't even get one (not that I needed one) so I was sorry and there wasn't anything I could do.

If a guest didn't get the book but wants the coupons, let them know they can go to Target.com and print the coupons from there as well.

Thank you. I guess letting team members know this (especially those of us running guest services) would have been too much effort.

If a guest didn't get the book but wants the coupons, let them know they can go to Target.com and print the coupons from there as well.

Thank you. I guess letting team members know this (especially those of us running guest services) would have been too much effort.

I only know because I regularly print coupons from Target.com

Communication my name is Spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back