Archived Target v. Kohl's

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of the Target v. Macy's thread, I had a question - anyone have experience working at Kohl's? I work FT and was looking for something very PT (like 2-3 shifts a week from 6 PM - 12 AM and possibly weekends where I'm off so I could get some holiday spending money/pay off student loans) and I got a call back the day after I applied for a seasonal position at the "customer" service desk at Kohl's. I love shopping there and would almost like to take a position there just off of the discount I'll get to use during the holidays. But I wanted to see if anyone had any experience working for them or what it would be like? I have an interview next Tuesday, any tips would be appreciated. It doesn't seem like there's a Kohl's employee forum like there is for Target TMs - I'm spoiled haha.

Yes, she did but it was over 7 yrs ago (long ago and in a galaxy far, far away). Anyway, I might still be there but their parttime insurance was horrible. I liked the people I worked with and it was only around 5 minutes from my house. Except for the insurance I might still be there. I really didn't mind working there but a lot does depend on your coworkers and management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back