Archived Target videos on Fox Business Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two interesting videos that just came out today, focusing spot.. The 1st with the EVP of stores and the 2nd is with Gregg. You wont find it on YouTube since it just came out so you have to google it and go under Fox business Videos playlists

Did anyone else notice all the shifty people in the background at 3:49?

The endcaps they walked past were nice and full... And no back up at the checklanes... LOL

Yeah they probably were thinking "well since we are going to be taped at this store.... guess we can send enough product to make end caps look full....*

If they really wanted to give the public a dose of Spot reality they should have taped it in my store's backroom... Lol ohh hello 4th Quarter merchandise!

Ugh that reporter is a pushy ***************.

"Is the website gonna work or not?" "Give me a percentage of how sure you are"

What is Gregg supposed to say? "Ya know, I'm honestly not sure whether it'll be up or not for Black Friday. Fingers crossed!"

Gregg was the only TM from Grocery to Electronics...and he didn't say CIHYFS to about 20 people that walked by.

What is Gregg supposed to say? "Ya know, I'm honestly not sure whether it'll be up or not for Black Friday. Fingers crossed!"

That's what passes for business reporting these days.
Rather than asking about the massive change in the corporate culture and its treatment of the employees or the attempts because of that change to unionize the company, she decides to harp on the website.

Gregg was the only TM from Grocery to Electronics...and he didn't say CIHYFS to about 20 people that walked by.

I guess you COULD call Gregg a TM. :D A much much much much higher ranked TM. Hahaha

To be fair, the reporter probably has no idea about what has happened the last few years other than what the press releases have said. The website is an urgent issue, remember Missoni? It crashed on that and people have no idea that it was busier than last year's black friday.

That said, I'm surprised somebody on this board watches fox business news because there is only 10k viewers of it. :)

That's about what it takes to get a straight answer from a higer up at target. Good job on Gregg's part, he gave pretty straightfoward answers and only stammered twice before gracefully completing his response!

About 1/3 of the seasonal hires will be kept on as full time postions? What? He did seem to hit all of the talking points except one.They conveniently did not touch on the 12 oclock opening.

I do find it funny that there was no red-and-khaki to be seen during their entire walk!

"Attention TM's, please stay out of the main aisle while the report is being filmed...we don't want you to be seen"

In the interview with Tina Schiel the midnight opening is talked about.. I do like how black Friday and the holiday season is referred to as the 'SuperBowl' of retail

Last edited:
That's about what it takes to get a straight answer from a higer up at target. Good job on Gregg's part, he gave pretty straightfoward answers and only stammered twice before gracefully completing his response!
Would you happen to be from the UK? Stammer is an interesting word to use.

Would you happen to be from the UK? Stammer is an interesting word to use.

In the Pacific Northwest, Stammering is remarkably common. "He stammered through his campaign debate performance like a drunk."

In the Pacific Northwest, Stammering is remarkably common. "He stammered through his campaign debate performance like a drunk."

And apparently (if the current governor is any indication) in Texas too.

The blonde sure stumbled over her intro. Great diction, there. She sounds like she's talking around a golf ball & her voice register doesn't sound natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back