Archived Taxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowChick

Expect The Unexpected
Just received the email saying my forms will be mailed electronically.

Since I no longer work for Spot, will I still be able to access them this way?

I mean clearly my employee number no longer works to sign in.

:)

It should give you a link to go to & should allow you to create a password.
How are you & baby doing?

I quit Spot earlier this year but my TM number and the password that I've used for years still works. Signed in yesterday to verify my email address. I'm sure W-2 access is the only thing my TM number is still good for though.

PaperlessEmployee is not a Target system and will still let you use it.

The end of 2015 is quickly approaching. To ensure you receive tax statements from Target, follow these steps.
W-2 – Wage Tax Statement
You are currently enrolled to receive your 2015 W-2 (Wage and Tax Statement) electronically.
Around Jan. 15, 2016 an e-mail will be sent to you from paperlessemployee.com notifying you that tax statements are available online. Please try logging in now to ensure you are able to access the site to view your tax statement.
Accessing the site:

1.Log in at www.paperlessemployee.com/Target

·Verify that your e-mail address is correct selecting Account Settings > View / Update Contact & Notification Options

2.Use Forgot User ID or Password links for assistance

3.For troubleshooting contact the HR Operations Center at 1-800-394-1885

Address

If you moved in the last year, please ensure Target has your correct address on file. Log in to insideTGT Pay & Benefits / eHR > more pay & benefits content > personal information & life events > address

Affordable Care Act Form (1095) - Benefits Tax Statement

New this year, Target is required to provide a 1095 form to team members that were eligible for medical benefits in 2015. If you receive the 1095 form, have it available when you file your taxes.

Receive it electronically – Sign up by Jan. 8:

1. Log in at www.paperlessemployee.com/Target

·Use your existing User ID and Password; do not create a new account

2.Select to receive your 1095 form electronically by selecting Account Settings > View / Update Contact & Notification Options

3.Save Notification Option Settings before logging out

Note: Electronic 1095 will be available around Jan. 22. If you do not sign up for an electronic 1095, and were eligible for medical benefits, you will receive a paper 1095 mailed to your home address on file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back