W2s

I'm seeing not available til Feb 1st. Nice, taking it to the last day legally allowable.
Mine also says available 2-1-22, but it also says was mailed to my home address. Could it be that those that chose electronic delivery only get it sooner and if we chose MAIL delivery then the electronic version isn’t printable until 2-1 ?

Got mine and half my taxes are done already ^_^
Yes if you chose mailed it will be mailed first then available electronically. Electronically should all be available the same day for everyone who chose it.

Mine also says available 2-1-22, but it also says was mailed to my home address. Could it be that those that chose electronic delivery only get it sooner and if we chose MAIL delivery then the electronic version isn’t printable until 2-1 ?
Sounds like the case. Seems passive aggressive.

I am a former team member and I'm having difficulty attempting to print my W-2 form. I can login to the Paperless Employee website (I forgot my account information and I had to have it reset yesterday), and my W-2 does appear under "Year-End Tax Statements" but when I attempt to print it, the preview shows a blank page with a solid line going through it.

I would like to print it and file my taxes since I'm leaving the country around January 20th, but I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until the W-2s are mailed out. Speaking of that, are they mailed out at the end of this month?

I am a former team member and I'm having difficulty attempting to print my W-2 form. I can login to the Paperless Employee website (I forgot my account information and I had to have it reset yesterday), and my W-2 does appear under "Year-End Tax Statements" but when I attempt to print it, the preview shows a blank page with a solid line going through it.

I would like to print it and file my taxes since I'm leaving the country around January 20th, but I'm wondering if I'll have to wait until the W-2s are mailed out. Speaking of that, are they mailed out at the end of this month?
Mailed out.

convict16

Bike Builder

Did you try downloading it and opening it in a different program and then printing it?

Did you try downloading it and opening it in a different program and then printing it?
Yes, under "Year-End Tax Statements" and "1. Select Tax Statements", I clicked "Download (PDF)" since the page won't allow me to check the box next to the 2021 W-2. When I clicked "Download (PDF)", my W-2 opens in a new tab and it appears fine. However, when I attempt to print it directly from the new tab or save it as a PDF file, the W-2 disappears and only a blank page prints out. It could be a technical problem with my computer, I'm not really sure why it won't print properly.

Yes, under "Year-End Tax Statements" and "1. Select Tax Statements", I clicked "Download (PDF)" since the page won't allow me to check the box next to the 2021 W-2. When I clicked "Download (PDF)", my W-2 opens in a new tab and it appears fine. However, when I attempt to print it directly from the new tab or save it as a PDF file, the W-2 disappears and only a blank page prints out. It could be a technical problem with my computer, I'm not really sure why it won't print properly.
Just an update, I finally managed to print my W-2, as it allowed me to print directly from the new tab once. However, when I've attempted to save it as a PDF file for backup, the same error keeps happening. I really don't know if it's an issue with my computer or the Paperless Employee website.