Team member baffle report

Rock Lobster

Executive Team Leader
Staff member
Team,

My ETL-Log told me today that this report has returned. I didn't get a chance to check.. Can anyone confirm this?
I heard it is coming back too! As long as it is accurately reporting errors (again, sometimes you can't really tell) then I am excited for it...

So, what does this report show? How is it used?
It used to show how many items you pulled in a week (for CAFs and research) as well as how many errors you had.

It was removed when the summer software release introduced the backroom quantities. The system didn't know who specifically to blame for an error because it could have been the previous guy not counting correctly.

OP
OP
Pettjm54

Pettjm54

Sales floor TL
i really hope its fixed and steamlined. i really need it back. After myself and my team leaves, its up to the backroom room team to do my pulls in the coolers and freezer.. which is too cold for them so they rush through and dont do it correctly. drives me insane:mad:

Formina Sage

Crown stacker champ
Staff member
Administrator
its up to the backroom room team to do my pulls in the coolers and freezer.. which is too cold for them so they rush through and dont do it correctly.:
Too cold?! XD they should try spending an hour in the freezer every M W F backstocking the food load... until then, don't talk to me about too cold!