Archived Team member exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I would consider. I promise you, I saw this happen first hand, long ago. All ETLs and the STL were immediately fired and replaced. Do it!

Me and one or two other TMs have discussed it, but I don't know how to go about organizing it. Trust me, I really really want to. But I think it'd be caught and nipped in the bud before we even got to a union vote.

Me and one or two other TMs have discussed it, but I don't know how to go about organizing it. Trust me, I really really want to. But I think it'd be caught and nipped in the bud before we even got to a union vote.

The trick is to give Spot the impression that the store is further along than it actually is.
Smoke and mirrors, get cards around to everyone, take to the local union.
The more you make it look like the store it ready to organize the better.
Call the papers, tell them it's going to happen.
Get the TV stations down there trying to interview people.

I promise you will see that store explode.
It will be like dropping an M-80 into a toilet bowl.

Watch out I am pretty sure there is a corporate mole on here. I want to organize , and the Corporate Mole can do whatever he/ she needs to do about it
I am going to change my name on here to Norma Rae

So we've officially passed half a dozen leaving one way or another. Tl, two gsa, every food ave but the tl, couple pog, couple tms, couple flow, couple cashiers.

The trick is to give Spot the impression that the store is further along than it actually is.

^This! If you are too scared to hand them out yourself, get into contact with a local union and let them know you want to stay anonymous but need their help getting your location organized. The majority of them are more than happy to oblige.

I don't think there would any impact UNLESS it was coordinated with many other Targets & probably many other Targets in the same general vicinity.

Target will simply close down any troublesome stores for "renovations" and wouldn't feel any crunch doing so. It is when they lose revenue from a vast number of sources that they would have to deal with the problem head on instead of ignoring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back