Archived Team Members that bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lately my bike has been thrown down the bottle cage bent at the bike area outside so our AP said he could write up something to give me detail. Does any other location let you park your bike inside like I've seen Office Depot People do?

After we had several stolen they were allowed to park in the conference room since we were overnight and location of the room made it easy. Get with your HR/STL and see what they will allow.

We allow it, but only two ride bikes.

I could see it becoming a problem if a buncha TM's were doing it.

We have one cyclist year round and another one or two occasionals. They are allowed to park inside. There are a couple of places I've seen bikes around in out of the way places.

At my store they made me lock up outside.
The only advantage being that the bike rack was within the view of the camera that the HRTM had when he was was running the door so someone was always watching.
I still used a Kryptonite lock.
At my work now I can bring it in and use the store room.

At my store they made me lock up outside.
The only advantage being that the bike rack was within the view of the camera that the HRTM had when he was was running the door so someone was always watching.
I still used a Kryptonite lock.
At my work now I can bring it in and use the store room.

Last year someone tried to steal my bike even with the camera 10 ft up the Ulock was no match for them they just broke the rubber

I'm only aware of about 3 people that bike at my store (me included). We just park em in the break room or the orientation training room (which is connected to the break room)

We have one ON & two daysiders who bike & they're allowed to bring their bikes in.
Even in a semi-affluent area we have vandalism in the lot.

I've never been offered that and never thought to ask. I might though, it'd be nice to not have to oil the chain after every rainstorm.

Yes, you should ask. Depending on what's going on, I park by receiving, the bike builder area, or in a corner of the backroom. One time, they thought they would be funny and hoist my bike up with the backstock bikes. It was the first place I looked, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back