Archived Team Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except management is pressured by changes that were decided by HQ. If your TL isn't on your back, their ETL is on theirs. Same for ETLs and their STL, STLs and their DTL, DTLs and their GVP, GVPs and their SVP, SVPs and Janna, etc..

no your store just sucks

Dear Corporate,

Why is it that Team Members are treated so horribly...not by guests....but by you? When did Team Members stop counting as an asset to the business?

So after the additional posts....it is still the original one that is correct.

Dear Corporate, Why is it that Team Members are treated so horribly...not by guests....but by you? When did Team Members stop counting as an asset to the business?
Where else have you worked besides Target? I appreciate that company policies have become less generous towards TMs than they were in the past. Does that mean that all TMs think they are being treated "horribly" by corporate? Maybe this seems trivial to you, but I've worked in many jobs where taking your breaks was basically discouraged, where you were kind of expected to not take your full lunch, where you were expected to work some time "off the clock". I've worked in some jobs where you get jerked around worse than at Target. Corporate could do far better on many of their policies - the constant hiring of new part-timers rather than allowing more hours to existing TMs is short-sighted - but "horribly" seems a bit too harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back