Archived Temp STL, New ETL-HR and ETL-Hardlines, and no TL for Electronics/Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is going into the 4th Quarter with a Temp STL, relatively new ETL's for HR and Hardlines, a new TL for Hardlines, and no TL for Electronics/Toys. I'm extremely scared to see how this is going to turn out for my store during the 4th Quarter. :wacko:

I think that would be one time I would be grateful to hide up at the front lanes (or backroom, even).

Talk about trial by fire!
In the words of words of Bettie Davis, "Fasten your seat belts, its going to be a bumpy ride."
Good luck and may the force be with you.

My store is going into the 4th Quarter with a Temp STL, relatively new ETL's for HR and Hardlines, a new TL for Hardlines, and no TL for Electronics/Toys. I'm extremely scared to see how this is going to turn out for my store during the 4th Quarter. :wacko:

First thing that's going to go: staffing in toys/electronics. An opener/closer and one mid shift should do it on those busy weekends, right?

Been, there done that!

I think I would rather have your situation than mine-STL dragging us into the red, new ETL-HR who is not new to the store and in fact has favorites (as does our STL), a new ETL-GE who hasn't even shown up yet and hours cut to the bare minimum with no hope of going up. Oh and a backroom that is so dysfunctional that we have had 4 visits in less than 2 weeks including one that lasted 4 hours just in the back room to highlight the crap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back