Termination

That SD really needs to think about his choice of inkwells. Picking the crazy ink never works in the long run.

@Captain Orca Great Value? Really?? This board? And Ensure is a million times better than Ovaltine, Ensure tastes like a super silky Nesquik.

There's a lot that happens behind closed doors or on phone screens that TLs, ETLs, and TMs don't ever see or hear about. If an SD is on their way out regardless of tenure their store must be really hurting. In some form or another there has to be a reason a DSD is all of a sudden ratcheting up the pressure. Things like this just don't happen out of the blue. DSD's don't have an up and coming new toy leader they wanna give a test run to. If they do have leaders in the pipe to become SD's they find them homes. They can legit go to any district so something isn't adding up here. I'm trying to stay constructive and open minded about the situation but something doesn't smell right.
I think I figured out the confusing, not adding up formula...I believe it's E.P. + The D= SD < Crazy.

Some call me crazy... but there is a difference between Sierra Mist and sprite, and sprite is better.

7-Up is best. Interesting history behind 7-Up too, a less scandalous version of Coke.

I think I figured out the confusing, not adding up formula...I believe it's E.P. + The D= SD < Crazy.

I've been saying it all along. Ink wells.

Back