Archived Thanksgiving and payday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Regions 100 and 200 get paid one week and 300 and 400 get paid the week after.
I know stores' pay schedules are broken up but I don't think this is the dividing line. My original store was a R400 store and they got paid last week. Now I'm in a R3oo store and we get paid this week. It might have something to do with the store's age?
It may be 100 and 300, and 200 and 400. But I definitely remember it was by region.

I have the target paycard, i get 50% of my.check on. Well they "thought" there was fraud a few weeks ago, cancelled my card, told me they sent a new one, and never did. Talked to HR and.said we.can call Corporate, and get a cash withdrawl from Target itself, anyone ever have that happen?

I have the target paycard, i get 50% of my.check on. Well they "thought" there was fraud a few weeks ago, cancelled my card, told me they sent a new one, and never did. Talked to HR and.said we.can call Corporate, and get a cash withdrawl from Target itself, anyone ever have that happen?
It's probably not a good idea to have that paycard. If you can try getting a free checking account at a local credit union or bank that doesn't do monthly fees. You'll have much better control over your money (just be sure to never overdraft or write bad checks). Plus you can get the extra 5% with the target debit card if you have a checking account, but the paycard doesn't get that benefit for some reason.

It's probably not a good idea to have that paycard. If you can try getting a free checking account at a local credit union or bank that doesn't do monthly fees. You'll have much better control over your money (just be sure to never overdraft or write bad checks). Plus you can get the extra 5% with the target debit card if you have a checking account, but the paycard doesn't get that benefit for some reason.
I believe you can set up a redcard online to use it through your paycard. Im dropping it asap, as its being more difficult as of late, and my credit union gave me my check today as a courtesy.

I believe you can set up a redcard online to use it through your paycard. Im dropping it asap, as its being more difficult as of late, and my credit union gave me my check today as a courtesy.
You can sign up for the spot credit union too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back