Thanksgiving Meal Deal

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard

Target offering a Thanksgiving dinner for $25: How to order the meal that will feed 4​

• Good & Gather Premium Basted Young Turkey (Frozen) – 10 lb.
  • Good & Gather Russet Potatoes – 5 lb.
  • Good & Gather Cut Green Beans – 14.5 oz.
  • Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup – 22 oz.
  • Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce – 14 oz.
  • Stove Top Turkey Stuffing Mix – 6 oz.
  • Heinz HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy – 12 oz.

I would substitute the Stove Top stuffing mix with Pepperidge Farm. You get twice the number of servings for only 70 cents more and it’s a lot better. I know for a fact a family of 4 is going to be fighting over a single 6oz box of stuffing. The box says 6 servings, some people won’t get 2nds 😔

I like how they have the makings for green bean casserole in there.
I made that for the first Thanksgiving I had with my inlaws on the East coast and they were not impressed.
Bite me, I love it.
Same.
That's a regular staple for my turkey meal along with sweet potato pie.

I like how they have the makings for green bean casserole in there.
I made that for the first Thanksgiving I had with my inlaws on the East coast and they were not impressed.
Bite me, I love it.

Same.
That's a regular staple for my turkey meal along with sweet potato pie.
Love me some green bean casserole! One of my sisters makes it every year.

Absolutely cannot stand that green been casserole, but a whole lot of people must absolutely love it, given how the ingredients get their own special end cap.
There needs to be some rolls on that list even though it wouldn't be my mom's homemade.

In Maryland, we eat a can or bag of sauerkraut with Thanksgiving dinner. We don't sell it at Target so we have to go to the Safeway in the same shopping center to pick that up.

Back