Archived Thanksgiving off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one will even remember who worked what on black friday a week later. it is literally one day out of the entire year. they will remember if you call in though. my advice to every newbie scheduled is to show up to your shift and just enjoy the ensuing madness. Plus this is one of the few days that your store should be providing an actual catered meal. So free food, you stay busy, you'll end up with a story or two, you'll have more than enough chances to goof off with other team members...

Black Friday really is a lot of fun. Unless you're an opening cashier. Though you'll still be surprised how quickly the rush will go by.

Black Friday is also a stress test for how well your store will be able to handle the rest of Q4. You'll really see where your weak links are and who thrives under a stressful environment. With only four weeks between BF and Xmas, the entire holiday season will fly by. Enjoy your family and friends when you can, but also aim to enjoy your job. I know a lot of people hate retail. Target definitely isn't my dream job, but it's where we're all at right now. So we might as well make the most of it and try to have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back