The Breakroom Memes

That is my life literally right now. I'm trying different foods to get my cats to eat something less expensive per unit. I tried a new one a few days ago. Goofball cat dove right in. Picky cat that never accepts anything new ignored a bowl of the older stuff to go after goofball's bowl. After a day and a half of them choosing the new food I ordered a lot more. Immediately after hitting the submit button they both started ignoring the new food for hours, clearly hungry, but unwilling to eat it. Fucking bastards.

Picky cat has pushed himself to extreme weight loss and borderline malnutrition when the food offered did not please him. The borderline malnutrition was when I first started canned food and had the calorie division of 2/3 canned, 1/3 the dry food he always had. Turned out that he tried just living off the 2/3 daily need instead of eating the always filled dry food bowl, and ended up with his potassium so low he was at moderate risk of a heart attack. Summary, I can't try to out-stubborn him, it would likely kill him.

I was sitting here today thinking about how much I appreciate this site. I appreciate work so much more knowing you guys have to walk through those same doors I do 2-6 times a week.

We all take on our personalities posting here, I hope this thread goes smooth and mods don't have to get involved but it's funny to me how when someone post enough here you kind of get an idea of what they would be like in your head. Let's have it and be nice! If I offend anyone, please PM me and I'll take it down :)

HardlinesMaster

c433df0fddbfa37587903339042d3119.jpg

PharmaQueen

TechMeme7.jpg

Paradox

MP900425487.jpg

SalesFloorSyph

tumblr_m8cca2AOVc1r3706io1_400.gif

Kartman

98foKQsh.jpg

Every fitting room employee on the site

target.jpg