The Breakroom Memes

21105578_1890399641220300_8523802819546279043_n.jpg

I'd rather have the flow TMs smell of pumpkin than their current Body Odor.

I don't mind of flow stinks. They work hard.

Now, somebody explain to me why Electronics and GSA smell like they just played in the NBA Championship game? Both of these kids, I really like. They can afford deodorant, and they aren't anti-chemical hippees. I just can't figure out how to let them know.... and I love my HR TMs, so I won't burden them. Our store is a shit-show right now.

Now, somebody explain to me why Electronics and GSA smell like they just played in the NBA Championship game? Both of these kids, I really like. They can afford deodorant, and they aren't anti-chemical hippees. I just can't figure out how to let them know.... and I love my HR TMs, so I won't burden them. Our store is a shit-show right now.

You have to manage it through coaching. We have someone on a final for body odor. He finally got the message when we told him he would be fired if it didn't improve

If they are young, pull the mom card.

Back