Archived The corporate dumbass who design Revisions should be FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever revision was done to the ipod cases/assorted chargers messed it up completely. My aisles are seriously like this now:

2-P1-12 -- 1-P1-24 -- 1-P1-24 -- 1-P1-15 -- 1-P1-14
2-P1-11 -- 1-P1-23 -- 1-P1-22.02 -- 1-P1-22 -- 1-P1-13
1-P1-21 -- 1-P1-20 -- 1-P1-12 -- 1-P1-11 -- 1-P1-10

So many missing locations with items tied to them. I don't get it.

Last edited:
:)Scrambling on a Friday to finish the revisions. I got asked about twenty times today ... Will you be 100%? As if the people asking even how to do one. As if they are any help. Pushed them all through though. Just don't follow behind me or audit them. But yes, yes they are done.
Our team left quite a bit. Took four days to set Halloween... put us behind.

I feel like Plano TL would be one of hardest TL positions in the entire store. I have no idea how mine does it because they are also a SR TL and have to do LOD shifts

I still dont understand why they change stuff so often, especially if its just moving items around and adding an item here or there. Grocery revisions/transitions are the worst...nothing better than getting double our Friday C+S load because of an upcoming Transition that wont be set for another week or so....sigh...cuz we have ALL the space to put all of that stuff.

Some of our smaller flow trucks are 1600 pieces or so and they have at least 20 people to do it.

Some of our C+S pushes are 500-600 maybe even more and they give us like 4 people for 4 hours....hmmmm....this math does not add up

Its even worse when it is transition because we have to set it all aside by itself and marking it transition
My TLs are looking for me to take over POG, Pricing, Signing TL at somepoint at my store. I would really love Instocks TL, but HQ is obviously killing that entire team, so...

Whatever revision was done to the ipod cases/assorted chargers messed it up completely. My aisles are seriously like this now:

That's ridiculous.

I've made it clear to the people I train that the peghooks sometimes don't make sense and they'll just have to look to find the location.

Wait, that's an actual revision and not just someone screwing up the set or getting PTM-happy? I no longer have the ability to even.

So on top of the 3 electronics, 5 intimates revisions they dropped in early in the week, apparently they decided to drop another 3 revisions in Friday afternoon / night.

Wait, that's an actual revision and not just someone screwing up the set or getting PTM-happy? I no longer have the ability to even.
I don't know, I have no idea who did it or when. I came in one day and the whole aisle was rearranged, some of the bottom rows of pegs were gone too.

It's not like there were holes or no merchandise prior to revising...completely unnecessary

So on top of the 3 electronics, 5 intimates revisions they dropped in early in the week, apparently they decided to drop another 3 revisions in Friday afternoon / night.
Yup, our Plano tl happened to open today and was like...wtf? Some of them have set dates of last week. Plus the nail revision with no fixtures. Mysupport said they would reship labels in seven days or less...not helpful. Thankfully we are ahead in our area for Halloween.

there was a time we did cosmetics revisions and it turned out every single label changed from 1-1-1 to 1-1-1.01 etc. it also doesn't help that the dbag tl in charge of the area always complains that day time tms can't push to location in cosmetics because the locations are all wrong.. so we end up having to replace them EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

such a pain.. cosmetics doesn't even really need a pda to be pushed.

One thing that kills me. The Tuesday morning 'Early Releases' for electronics. Now I work at a Super T, and maybe it's different for the rest of you, but man O man, it takes way longer then what they think it does to set everything. They tell us '15hrs' and get it done with 2 people. Well, even with experienced people it takes longer than that. Three people is what is needed, especially with the store open 4hrs after we start.

Next time some Exec. tells me how to do my job, I'm just going to tell him/her "You try it".

Why would they add revisions on a Friday evening?? What presentation team even works those hours? I noticed it when I double checked last week's TWT percentage this morning after completing ad set. Ugh.

One thing that kills me. The Tuesday morning 'Early Releases' for electronics. Now I work at a Super T, and maybe it's different for the rest of you, but man O man, it takes way longer then what they think it does to set everything. They tell us '15hrs' and get it done with 2 people. Well, even with experienced people it takes longer than that. Three people is what is needed, especially with the store open 4hrs after we start.

Next time some Exec. tells me how to do my job, I'm just going to tell him/her "You try it".

In 10+ years over multiple stores, I have never seen it take more than 1 shift for 1 person (unless book revisions with no label strips). Most times at my current store it is done in less than 6.

I work in a b volume store. It takes our Elec TM the whole day, and sometimes Wednesday to set new releases only. They've started doing MMB revisions on Monday and NR on Tuesday to attempt to even out the work load. All those 20 minute breaks and standing at the boat or at guest service doing nothing takes a long time, so much time he hardly ever tries to repush.

Meanwhile I've somehow managed to finish pushing and backstocking seven hours worth of push in three and a half hours.

With 2 good tm's, the new releases should be done in 16 hours. Major one are set on Monday night. Then other ones are done by Tuesday. They did done the video games ones too. I love my folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back