Archived The Fast, Fun, and Friendly Target of the 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store we have a calendar decorated by one of the HR people with various holidays on it (nut day, cake day, hug your boss day, etc) and we'll either have food or some other kind of thing for free in the breakroom.

At my store we have a calendar decorated by one of the HR people with various holidays on it (nut day, cake day, hug your boss day, etc) and we'll either have food or some other kind of thing for free in the breakroom.
We have this at my store but lately most of the activities get forgotten and aren't done. Everyone is just too stressed and overwhelmed with workload to do the fun stuff.

My store had some kind of contest a few years ago where we pied all the ETLs in the face, we had another contest where the DTL came down and cooked for us one day, we had a company picnic a couple weeks ago, we do numerous volunteer events throughout the year (just did National Night Out and I got to watch our STL compete in a potato sack race, lol), we have crazy holiday sock day during December (we all wear those socks with the fake fur on top and everyone has to roll up their pants so we can see the fake fur... lots of stuff. Our HRTM also decorates the TSC for each holiday and she also makes a calendar with everyone's birthdays/anniversaries and various store events on it. We're having Taco Tuesday soon! I'm very glad my store has kept up with all our events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back