The January 2022 Thread -- Welcome to the Disaster Zone

I get what your saying but caseless is eventually going to make your backroom far more productive but it may seem and be unrealistic rn. Also 15% is a big number for one area to be and opu is what has allowed target to have a higher growth rate then amazon. Opu priority is not going away. Adding an extra 30 minutes to the goal would be nice though.
Adding an extra 30 minutes to the goal would be nice though.

Wasn't the original goal time more than two hours when OPUs started?

I get what your saying but caseless is eventually going to make your backroom far more productive but it may seem and be unrealistic rn. Also 15% is a big number for one area to be and opu is what has allowed target to have a higher growth rate then amazon. Opu priority is not going away. Adding an extra 30 minutes to the goal would be nice though.
I get that you feel it will work but we’ve been caseless for over a year and we had to ditch it for 4th quarter because it just wasn’t working. It was not working it is not working it will not work.

it is not going to randomly start working. We do not have the physical space to accomplish their goals. The way it “has to be done” is making it worse. So yeah good times

Adding an extra 30 minutes to the goal would be nice though.

Wasn't the original goal time more than two hours when OPUs started?
It jas been all over the place it started put at 30 minutes and before this 90 minute goal it was 3 hours

I get that you feel it will work but we’ve been caseless for over a year and we had to ditch it for 4th quarter because it just wasn’t working. It was not working it is not working it will not work.

it is not going to randomly start working. We do not have the physical space to accomplish their goals. The way it “has to be done” is making it worse. So yeah good times
Dont get me wrong im not caseless rn either. It was impossible with the amount of toys and sporting goods we got during 4th quarter. My goal is to be back caseless by end of the month but we will not be anywhere near under the 6 feet goal they want amy time soon. Im just saying being caseless and having really good data intergrity is probably the biggest reason my store was clean for nearly the entire year till 4th quarter.

Dont get me wrong im not caseless rn either. It was impossible with the amount of toys and sporting goods we got during 4th quarter. My goal is to be back caseless by end of the month but we will not be anywhere near under the 6 feet goal they want amy time soon. Im just saying being caseless and having really good data intergrity is probably the biggest reason my store was clean for nearly the entire year till 4th quarter.

Oh, thank you for saying this. My toys is almost back to caseless now but I'm not back to six feet and I was very worried. This makes me feel a little bit better.

Now, if I can just figure out who is backstocking casepacks on my days off, my backroom will be much better.

Oh, thank you for saying this. My toys is almost back to caseless now but I'm not back to six feet and I was very worried. This makes me feel a little bit better.

Now, if I can just figure out who is backstocking casepacks on my days off, my backroom will be much better.

I hear you on that. My backroom is caseless. One of the first things I did when taking over the section was to remove all cardboard and plastic. I'll cut any motherfucker who puts a case back there.

Back