MEGATHREAD The On-Demand Team Member (ODTM) Thread

another question! if i take an on demand guest advocate position for my transfer (im currently style right now for on demand), am i still able to pickup shifts in style, fulfillment, and everywhere else im trained? or is it just the front i can pick up shifts for?

I transferred to a new target recently… there has been multiple instances where my ETL has put me on the schedule without asking me. I do reach out and ask that I be removed, and they remove me.

Recently, my ETL emailed and asked for my Q4 availability and I gave them it, and said multiple times that I like to pick up shifts on the app because of school right now. They then email me back a week later, saying they wrote down my availability and they’re going to put me on the schedule for the first two weeks of December? I understand this is a busy time but I’m an ODTM and pick up when ever I am able to… which is the point of OD. Not to mention, my store doesn’t give us walkie talkies to use, and it’s frustrating. They expect us to use our personal phones to ask about an INF while doing Fulfillment.

Does anyone know if there’s a handbook available to us that states anything about ODTM (I know that I did sign an addendum a few years ago stating they couldn’t schedule me), and anything about personal phones/walkies?

I transferred to a new target recently… there has been multiple instances where my ETL has put me on the schedule without asking me. I do reach out and ask that I be removed, and they remove me.

Recently, my ETL emailed and asked for my Q4 availability and I gave them it, and said multiple times that I like to pick up shifts on the app because of school right now. They then email me back a week later, saying they wrote down my availability and they’re going to put me on the schedule for the first two weeks of December? I understand this is a busy time but I’m an ODTM and pick up when ever I am able to… which is the point of OD. Not to mention, my store doesn’t give us walkie talkies to use, and it’s frustrating. They expect us to use our personal phones to ask about an INF while doing Fulfillment.

Does anyone know if there’s a handbook available to us that states anything about ODTM (I know that I did sign an addendum a few years ago stating they couldn’t schedule me), and anything about personal phones/walkies?
"Not to mention, my store doesn’t give us walkie talkies to use, and it’s frustrating. They expect us to use our personal phones to ask about an INF while doing Fulfillment."

WTF?

I don't carry my phone on the floor and even I did I wouldn't use it because Target is too cheap to have enough walkies.

I worked at a Kohl's once that literally only a dozen walkies for the entire store.

Can't you just tell them that you currently have no availability and if that changes, you will pick up shifts through the app.

Back