MEGATHREAD The On-Demand Team Member (ODTM) Thread

Technically the max is 6mo before they can term you
Actually, at 6 months you auto term. If you have been contacted to work in the 6 weeks and don't, you can be termed.

OD status is not something you get just by asking. It is a way to keep your good people. If your SD wants to specify that you work every other week or whatever, as a condition before putting you OD, they can. They won't be able to term you before the 6 weeks though.

If you have been contacted to work in the 6 weeks and don't, you can be termed.
That got moved to 6 months in the system.

The rule is to work a shift at least every 6 months for 4 hours.
You also do not have to say yes to any shift offers.

To say that they can call you and term you for not accepting a shift in the less than 6 months that Corporate gave you would violate the agreement you signed with them.

OD status is not something you get just by asking. It is a way to keep your good people. If your SD wants to specify that you work every other week or whatever, as a condition before putting you OD, they can. They won't be able to term you before the 6 weeks though.
Yup my agreement with my etl is "you can text me if you need a closer or on the weekend."

Can you schedule and OD shift just to catch up on training? That would rock, TBH.

Can you schedule and OD shift just to catch up on training? That would rock, TBH.
Yes, we do that. Usually scheduled 4 hours in the system and you can stay longer or less depending on the trainings needed and how long it takes you.

I took 3 trainings and it took me 2 hours. But I stayed the other two just running reshop because they needed the help.

I'm a little confused - does personal leave still exist or has it been completely replaced by the ODTM?

I'm going out of the country later this year for longer than 6 weeks (I'm not a student), so I don't know that the ODTM would cover me for my return. I do plan on discussing with HR about it, but I'm just seeking some clarification on if personal leave exists and if I'd be able to take it

As a strategy for obtaining more hours I think I m going to do this. I v somehow gotten like into a 4 hour mid 6 days a week...in a row...so I am always frozen out of picking up any shifts. HR has yet to remedy this or give an explanation as to why; as the most experience d TM , I suddenly have the fewest hours of staff

As a strategy for obtaining more hours I think I m going to do this. I v somehow gotten like into a 4 hour mid 6 days a week...in a row...so I am always frozen out of picking up any shifts. HR has yet to remedy this or give an explanation as to why; as the most experience d TM , I suddenly have the fewest hours of staff
I would ask to extend on those days. Or ask the TL/etl of the department that needs it. That's how i ended up swapung those 4s into 6 or 8's with the other half being fullfillment, cashier. Or etc

I've asked and been approved to become On Demand. Are there specific forms that I need to fill out or is it just a matter of my ETL letting HR know?

Back