Archived The Red Card Menace In Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I had an average conversion rate of 15% I have much empathy for those weary of the nagging over the walkies and end of month tirades by LODS who benefit from other peoples achievements. Here is a glossary of red card verbage for you to lighten your burden....... Redgasm......this is the squeal of ecstasy pronounced over the walkie in front of the newly indebted guest for the conquest of another bullied team member who exceeds his lod's conversion rates monthly......I always checked monthly and on average most of the Leaders scored a big fat 0.0. Red Card Queen.....this refers to the elderly cashier who can't do a return right....who clogs up the lines with the most simple of tasks she needs help with and routinely angers guests by her pushy red card sell and her many fabrications about what the red card can do BUT.......who sells the thing like a warm vibrating blanket and is far more adored by lod's than the schmuck out in the freezing rain pushing carts and changing the smelly garbage....how am I doing so far?

Although I had an average conversion rate of 15% I have much empathy for those weary of the nagging over the walkies and end of month tirades by LODS who benefit from other peoples achievements. Here is a glossary of red card verbage for you to lighten your burden....... Redgasm......this is the squeal of ecstasy pronounced over the walkie in front of the newly indebted guest for the conquest of another bullied team member who exceeds his lod's conversion rates monthly......I always checked monthly and on average most of the Leaders scored a big fat 0.0. Red Card Queen.....this refers to the elderly cashier who can't do a return right....who clogs up the lines with the most simple of tasks she needs help with and routinely angers guests by her pushy red card sell and her many fabrications about what the red card can do BUT.......who sells the thing like a warm vibrating blanket and is far more adored by lod's than the schmuck out in the freezing rain pushing carts and changing the smelly garbage....how am I doing so far?

is it just me or is it those who get redcards are protected from all damage and cuts. we have two cashiers who seem to be running a full playset of hexproof vs a person with nothing but doom blades for you Magic fans its insane. the CAs get raked over the coals for not getting to the trash fast enough when were doing everyone elses job for them yet cashier #1 gets 50 complaints in a day and is lazy as sin and is still the golden child. can someone explain the logic here cause I got nothing

Yes DSun....red card queens and princes are given much latitude in not meeting the standards all others must meet....I've had a few gstl's admit that as long as someone gets redcards every day they can be rude, slow, late, and overall a terrible cashier because all the team leads get bonuses and less crap from district if the red cards are raining down from heaven....of course none of that will matter soon since everything is crumbling. Target was an impersonal employee relationship as run by the suits and now 10 redcard queens a shift won't save them from the bully management system they created.....DS one redcard queen routinely lied about redcards to get them only to have them thrown at us at service desk and cancelled.

To be fair, green AE scores actually helps the tms at review time too. Better AE scores mean more dollars allocated for merit raises for the total store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back