The red vest

Hello! I’ve been working at Target for about 5 months now and I’ve been dying for a red vest! Our HR says they’re on back order so it will probably be a while until they get them in. I’m willing to buy one off of somebody if anybody has one they’re willing to give up! Thank You!

We are sick of your pranks, they are not even funny anymore. And fyi we are not “associates” we are team members.

ps . Stay out of the backroom

Hello! I’ve been working at Target for about 5 months now and I’ve been dying for a red vest! Our HR says they’re on back order so it will probably be a while until they get them in. I’m willing to buy one off of somebody if anybody has one they’re willing to give up! Thank You!

I think you will be better off waiting for HR to order some.
Some of our more cranky folks -- looks hard at @Planosss enraged -- might suspect you of at the least being someone who want to do some kind of YouTube/TikTok prank and at worst rip off a store.
I don't think anyone, except maybe former TMs will see you one and the odds are those won't be in the best condition.

You a PC?

i wish, our HR said it’ll be months before we get ours 🥲 if you have any extra and it’s allowed i would happily pay for shipping and extra to get one!
Have you tried Amazon or an online store that sells waitstaff uniforms? It won't be the same one you would get at Target but at least you could find a plain one that would be similar.
For example, this
41obJcJAU1L._AC_UY780_.jpg

Last edited:
Back