Archived The trouble with Mydevices....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only equipment that gets mistreated at my store are PDAs. Half of the scan triggers are broken, or only work if you squeeze the bottom part really hard, have cracked screens, and have suffered through tons of abuse. I have to give them credit though, these things are fucking tanks. I regularly have seen or have myself dropped PDAs from the top shelving, from on top of the wave, etc and they almost always come out unscathed.

Ok guys thanks for all your help! We've moved the cabinet back into the tmsc instead of gs so that'll help us keep track more cause only hr and the lod can unlock it and that'll hopefully get people to start signing them out regularly. We still have the problems of keeping them numbered so that's something we still have to tackle but I've been trying to go on a one-by-one basis as to whether or not people have/will/do sign them out. There's only so much I can do at my store since I'm not actually in a leadership position yet and I don't want to act like I'm something I'm not.

Ok guys thanks for all your help! We've moved the cabinet back into the tmsc instead of gs so that'll help us keep track more cause only hr and the lod can unlock it and that'll hopefully get people to start signing them out regularly. We still have the problems of keeping them numbered so that's something we still have to tackle but I've been trying to go on a one-by-one basis as to whether or not people have/will/do sign them out. There's only so much I can do at my store since I'm not actually in a leadership position yet and I don't want to act like I'm something I'm not.
Get the leadership team behind you. Decide on what will happen if the numbers get peeled/ changed. Then get them to stick to it.

Our team changes the backgrounds all the time...even in the computers at tsc. They don't usually peel the numbers off though. Last ap handed out lots of final warnings and they learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back