Archived the vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alonzo Harris said it best. It's not what you know. It's what you can prove.

They can't really prove that you got a tip unless you have the money on you right? Spend that shite or put it in your underwear or socks.
Underwear.........EWWWWWW!!!:eek: When I worked at Family Dollar we used to have those women who would pull their money out of their bra. It was really bad in the summer when it was hot out.

I had a few of those when I cashed. I sanitized every time.

....hence, the bottles of sanitizer at every register.....

Also, wtf is up with those surveys? We keep being told we must get people to fill out surveys, and we must get only 9s and 10s on a ten point scale. They frame it like it's our responsibility to decide for the guest how they respond, and an 8 is as bad as a zero. Nevermind that half of the people who fill out those surveys only do it when they have a problem. People who get what they want and get out with no issue can't be bothered to follow up on something like that.

The only reason my stores survey scores are high are because certain team members fill out the surveys when they purchase their beverages and snacks for lunch. They don't use their discount card, so they get a survey offer. Definitely not ethical, but it's the only thing that keeps our scores afloat. 99.9% sure our ETLS/STL know this goes on.

The same IP address will give them away...

Is it possible to catch team members doing this with just IP address or the time of checkout stamp from the checkout history?
I think it's the IP address. 2 etl's at one store in my district got fired for doing guest surveys at the store to better their scores. They got caught using the same IP address several times.

Can't you do it on your phone to hide it? On another forum I go on, I post there from my work phone and basically it shows that I've posted from about 20 different IP addresses because of 3G network and the IP changes each time I think.

The only reason my stores survey scores are high are because certain team members fill out the surveys when they purchase their beverages and snacks for lunch. They don't use their discount card, so they get a survey offer. Definitely not ethical, but it's the only thing that keeps our scores afloat. 99.9% sure our ETLS/STL know this goes on.

BRB GONNA TRY.

I've done that a few times, and I've never been discovered.... Hmm....I always use my mobile phone so that may be why, and often I'm in private browsing mode.

Private browsing won't affect your IP address. All it does is disable cookies and caching for the duration of your private browsing session.

My store had the number two vibe score in the group last year and we are currently number 6 and making up ground, quickly. You don't need to cheat to do it. Just provide great guest service and the numbers will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back