Archived The worship Bullseye thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to reverse the color order.

That would be a HOOT!

"Mommy! Look at that red dog!"

<3 Bullseye
target-puppy-470x310@2x.jpg

I’m not a funko collector or anything but I bought one of the spot ones when they were in store.

Last edited:
I’m not a funko collector or anything but I bought one of the spot ones when they were in store.

oh my god same

Target sucks and all but I'm a huge sucker for dogs. Especially bull terriers. Bull terriers are fucking adorable. But not as cute as greyhounds. Greyhounds are my absolute favorite and I just love them so much

Bullseye be with us today and everyday, expect more pay less

I found this picture on reddit of Bullseye on the phone with CSC and with the quote "hold time is 40+ minutes" and Bullseye is panicked because he's trying to do a flex but can't.

I have it hanging on the fixture room door and I'm really pissed because NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

but that's our shrine.

we have a drawing of Bullseye hanging at our Guest Service desk, and our STL hasn't taken it down so that's a good sign (he's strict)

I found this picture on reddit of Bullseye on the phone with CSC and with the quote "hold time is 40+ minutes" and Bullseye is panicked because he's trying to do a flex but can't.

I have it hanging on the fixture room door and I'm really pissed because NOBODY HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

but that's our shrine.
Link please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back