they treat me like crap.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys, I was pmsing, okay, but I'm like totes cool now. Trust me, I'm like the sweetest thing ever, besides we all get a little angry sometimes. let's just call it truce and be friends! I mean guys we're target team members. We're a family..[/QUOTE]

You are skating on very thin ice.
Act like a grown up.
If you continue to be a petulant teenager you won't be aloud to stay here.
And trust me I'm being a lot nicer about this then most folks want me to be.

I think I can clarify things for you.

How about you grow up and stop posting ridiculous post to try to "anger" us.

Or, you can just maybe act like an adult and move on.

If you continue, you'll be kick from the site.

Simple.

ou're saying that my nice and kind hearted quotes are a problem or the old rude messages that you messaged me about, like I just need clarification.
I don't see the problem with my quotes that I'm posting now. I asked for truce, that's a problem? - I'm participating like any other team member on this site.

I have two daughters, went through the terrible teens with them and got out alive.
I'm familiar with the 'lets push the parental units over the cliff, then play dumb trick' in all its forms.
Whenever they pulled the "what am I doing wrong?' thing I just looked at them the same way I'm looking at you now.
There is a difference between participating and spamming the board and you know it.

Last edited:
This girl must suffer from multiple personality disorder seeing as she totes didn't talk like this in her original thread where she got ripped to shreds. Is this the same girl who has severe social anxiety? Lol, anyone else now see that all those excuses were just lies to cover her laziness and now her true self is revealed just because she didn't get the answers she wanted in her thread? Can't she just be banned?

This girl must suffer from multiple personality disorder seeing as she totes didn't talk like this in her original thread where she got ripped to shreds. Is this the same girl who has severe social anxiety? Lol, anyone else now see that all those excuses were just lies to cover her laziness and now her true self is revealed just because she didn't get the answers she wanted in her thread? Can't she just be banned?

There's a difference between having multiple personality disorder and being a complete fail ****tard idiot of a troll.

This was mine
beetlebabe said:
Stay the **** off my profile, you ****ing idiot.

I guess I'm just too old to understand now, but I thought that each generation tried to distance itself from the previous generation in things such as music and slang. It's like a 25 year old acting like a 16 year old. /boggle

This was mine
beetlebabe said:
Stay the **** off my profile, you ****ing idiot.

I guess I'm just too old to understand now, but I thought that each generation tried to distance itself from the previous generation in things such as music and slang. It's like a 25 year old acting like a 16 year old. /boggle

When I was 16 i didn't act that way at all... Lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back