Archived Those "hot" items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I had to chase down two guests who were in at open and had each grabbed 3 or 4 Pie Face games each. We are limiting it to one per guest.

Folks, I chased down people at 8am so we could impose limits on a silly game. It's absurd.
Oh I am sure they were pretty mad when you told them that!

Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage. I must've gotten literally a dozen questions about it the past couple days.

The other day I had to chase down two guests who were in at open and had each grabbed 3 or 4 Pie Face games each. We are limiting it to one per guest.

Folks, I chased down people at 8am so we could impose limits on a silly game. It's absurd.
Did you tell them you were saving them for ME???!@!!?!?@?@? I still haven't found one.

Ours is pie face, ez bake oven, chocolate pen, and the remote control BB8. I was working the phones yesterday and literally had two different ladies cuss me out because "the system said". I'm not paid enough to handle all the stupidity

Ours is pie face, ez bake oven, chocolate pen, and the remote control BB8. I was working the phones yesterday and literally had two different ladies cuss me out because "the system said". I'm not paid enough to handle all the stupidity
I wish I could just respond to them "WELL THE SHELF FUCKING SAYS IT'S NOT HERE. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR SAVING YOU A TRIP."

I had six of the star showers sit on the shelf all day today...it was weird. Tried to sell our demo bb8 droid, per corporate. Nobody wanted him. :-(

Ugh, same here. I am getting cussed out over the phone "because the system said". No more requests about the stupid star shower, but still pie face and shopkins mystery pack. Cussing me out is not going to make any stupid games and shopkins appear, you just make yourself look like an ass.

I don't fucking care what the website says! We don't have it in stock.

No we don't have anything that was already mentioned, bean booked, or the fucking Barbie Dream House.

Also, I don't care if your Christmas is ruined because you waited until the last minute.

I don't fucking care what the website says! We don't have it in stock.

No we don't have anything that was already mentioned, bean booked, or the fucking Barbie Dream House.

Also, I don't care if your Christmas is ruined because you waited until the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back