Tips to improve NPS?

Was browsing this one, couple good tips in here.

From that thread:

Circle or highlight the survey thingy at the bottom of receipt (suggested from old thread)
When a guest compliments a TM, direct them to the survey (also from old thread)

We're getting smashed over 'finding products' and I assume most other stores are too. The only things I can think to do about that are to make sure cashiers are asking about product availability and having me or GS check for the guest. Our ETL needs to make it a "culture" thing on the floor, that TMs are helpful instead of ignoring guests, but that's a constant battle.

I also like to intercept guest complaints by catching them in line or at the registers, hoping that I can smooth it over and they don't hammer us on the survey. From doing this, I recognize a lot of the survey complaints so I know at least some of these people are hammering us anyway, even after I've done a lot for them. Just lol.

We're also super busy moment to moment and it's getting harder to watch the lanes properly. I might be failing here, but damn there's a lot to do.

Who has great NPS scores right now? What do you do that you feel is helping your numbers?

Yeah our only negative is always "finding product". It just seems like such a losing battle to me rn. I have never seen or taken the survey but from the way its worded it seems like even if we find the product for a guest that it still almost suggests that they didnt find the product so they should mark it lower.

Was browsing this one, couple good tips in here.

From that thread:

Circle or highlight the survey thingy at the bottom of receipt (suggested from old thread)
When a guest compliments a TM, direct them to the survey (also from old thread)

We're getting smashed over 'finding products' and I assume most other stores are too. The only things I can think to do about that are to make sure cashiers are asking about product availability and having me or GS check for the guest. Our ETL needs to make it a "culture" thing on the floor, that TMs are helpful instead of ignoring guests, but that's a constant battle.

I also like to intercept guest complaints by catching them in line or at the registers, hoping that I can smooth it over and they don't hammer us on the survey. From doing this, I recognize a lot of the survey complaints so I know at least some of these people are hammering us anyway, even after I've done a lot for them. Just lol.

We're also super busy moment to moment and it's getting harder to watch the lanes properly. I might be failing here, but damn there's a lot to do.

Who has great NPS scores right now? What do you do that you feel is helping your numbers?
Instead of going back and trying to find the item, focus on teaching them to order for opu in the app. It’s not gonna help much if you waste five minutes of your time looking for something and never find it.

It’s hard to fix that metric from the front because you don’t control whether the item is on the floor, in stock, in the right spot.

Instead of going back and trying to find the item, focus on teaching them to order for opu in the app. It’s not gonna help much if you waste five minutes of your time looking for something and never find it.

It’s hard to fix that metric from the front because you don’t control whether the item is on the floor, in stock, in the right spot.
Right on, and yeah I was trying to keep my post short so I didn't distinguish between ways to help, but I will usually try to get them to order something rather than going on a goose chase for it.

Back