Archived tl and Facebook.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also friends of friends on Facebook won't hesitate to tell me that she really wasn't sick she was partying according to Facebook

I'm friends with tons of people at my old store, absolutely zero at my new store though -- probably going to keep it that way... I dunno.

Back when tagging people by typing names of them in the status box was pretty new, a TM posted a status directing other TMs to a certain type of vaguely related store drama. The conversation was going fine (maybe about 20 posts in) and then the TM posted a comment tagging another TM in to get her attention. A TM who was fired for stealing and her TL were both tagged now.

Conversation went thusly (spoiler tags for language... and yes I did go back and fish it from Facebook)...
"FOR FUTHER NOTICE PLZ DNT TAG ME N ANYTHING WITH [TL's first name] DURTY WHORY [last name] LOL ..... BUT THANK [op] IMMA TUNE IN"
when the TL replied "bitch keep my name out of your mouth"
"@dirt dirt [TL] i swear i wish u had all this mouth in person .....so i can smack them rotten ass teeth out ya mouth"
TL basically responded "Bitch, don't put me on blast, inbox me"
"ooooohhhhhhhhhh U TUFF NOW ...U THE SAME ONE THAT RAN AND HID N THE BATHROOM AN CALLED AP......BEFORE U GET ON HERE TALKING SHIT FEED YA KIDS N STOP GETTING SHIT OUTTA PPL FREEZER.....BETTER GIVE ME A PLACE N TIME U WANT THIS ASS WHOOPIN CUZ U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!"
TL basically "F you, i'm done"
"B MY GUEST CUZ BITCH I ALWAYS HAD JUST REMEMBER THAT N REMEMBER THE SAME WAY U WAS BORROWING MONEY N FUCKING WEAVE FOR YA BALD ASS HEAD....U REALLY CANT PUT U ON BLAST CUZ EVEN RAY CHARLES CAN SEE U A BUM ....LIKE WHATS UP!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!"

All tagged with TMs plus multiple TMs were friends with everyone tagged so everyone saw and it was all over our store for a while. I don't know if the TL was fired before or after; it was so long ago. Nonetheless, my friend and I would just work "Durty whory" and "dirt dirt" into our conversations for a while afterward.

Oh and the topic that invoked this whole thing? Our former HR was seen on a TV show as a stripper shaking his ass into the star of the show's face for a couple of seconds.

This is why I don't cause drama.

Last edited:
Also friends of friends on Facebook won't hesitate to tell me that she really wasn't sick she was partying according to Facebook
Awkward moment when Facebook suggests you friend your STL and ETL-HR...when you're not friends with any current ETLs at your store.

I won't friend TMs who directly report to me but others are okay, and I have a restricted settings list for TMs.

Back when tagging people by typing names of them in the status box was pretty new, a TM posted a status directing other TMs to a certain type of vaguely related store drama. The conversation was going fine (maybe about 20 posts in) and then the TM posted a comment tagging another TM in to get her attention. A TM who was fired for stealing and her TL were both tagged now.

Conversation went thusly (spoiler tags for language... and yes I did go back and fish it from Facebook)...
"FOR FUTHER NOTICE PLZ DNT TAG ME N ANYTHING WITH [TL's first name] DURTY WHORY [last name] LOL ..... BUT THANK [op] IMMA TUNE IN"
"@dirt dirt [TL] i swear i wish u had all this mouth in person .....so i can smack them rotten ass teeth out ya mouth"
"ooooohhhhhhhhhh U TUFF NOW ...U THE SAME ONE THAT RAN AND HID N THE BATHROOM AN CALLED AP......BEFORE U GET ON HERE TALKING SHIT FEED YA KIDS N STOP GETTING SHIT OUTTA PPL FREEZER.....BETTER GIVE ME A PLACE N TIME U WANT THIS ASS WHOOPIN CUZ U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!"
"B MY GUEST CUZ BITCH I ALWAYS HAD JUST REMEMBER THAT N REMEMBER THE SAME WAY U WAS BORROWING MONEY N FUCKING WEAVE FOR YA BALD ASS HEAD....U REALLY CANT PUT U ON BLAST CUZ EVEN RAY CHARLES CAN SEE U A BUM ....LIKE WHATS UP!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!"

All tagged with TMs plus multiple TMs were friends with everyone tagged so everyone saw and it was all over our store for a while. I don't know if the TL was fired before or after; it was so long ago. Nonetheless, my friend and I would just work "Durty whory" and "dirt dirt" into our conversations for a while afterward.

Oh and the topic that invoked this whole thing? Our former HR was seen on a TV show as a stripper shaking his ass into the star of the show's face for a couple of seconds.

\
Wow, and I thought my store was full of drama and gossip lol

Awkward moment when Facebook suggests you friend your STL and ETL-HR...when you're not friends with any current ETLs at your store.

I won't friend TMs who directly report to me but others are okay, and I have a restricted settings list for TMs.
I wont add any TLs, at all....even some Tms who are butt kissers ( who have sent requests) I deny those as well....I get the feeling they are just trying to be nosey

\
Wow, and I thought my store was full of drama and gossip lol

@daninnj has all the good stories.

I am friends with the TMs and TLs I have an outside of work relationship with. I when I started on days everyone friended me. I started to see the drama creeping onto the pages and did a huge friends cut for my own sanity.

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT become friends with your TMs on any social network. I made that mistake. I have been fortunate enough to be able to travel quite a bit, I'm young, no children, no major crazy responsibilities so my money is invested on enjoying life. Part of my joy includes parties, clubs, bars, silly pictures with friends...just overral fun in my eyes but people are quick to take those photos and analyze them differently. I have been called a reckless drunk, a party girl, someone who needs to get their life together, and useless. People do not see you for the person you know yourself to be but for they believe you are through visuals. I do not share personal information with them but they do not see that I am about to be a college graduate with a 4.0 GPA, I am in an honor society for my grades, I have my own brand new vehicle, I pay all bills and on time, I am a dedicated and loving sister, daughter, friend, fiance, I volunteer at homeless shelters, give back to the community....but yet to them, I am simply just a person who doesnt have her things together. Be very careful. Some tms will go along way to ruin you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back