TL Bonus 2022

Does anyone know what the TL bonus will be for 2022? I’ve searched workbench but couldn’t find the post that used to be up about the TL bonuses. Thanks!

At least $ are set for everyone. Not subjective like at the DC, where % can be biased if your boss prefers another over you, or if you’re female, or there are other managers that view performance much more leniently than yours. From what I’ve heard in our building, % tied more to a popularity contest than actual performance.

At least $ are set for everyone. Not subjective like at the DC, where % can be biased if your boss prefers another over you, or if you’re female, or there are other managers that view performance much more leniently than yours. From what I’ve heard in our building, % tied more to a popularity contest than actual performance.
YES. Fair across the board for those of us that have never part part of the “in-crowd of favorites”.

I got 1100+. It all depends on your department and store metrics.
It doesn’t have anything to do with your department. It’s exactly what checklane01 posted . completely has everything to do with metrics. Were you not in role for the entire year? Trying to understand how you got a weird amount because it should be 250, 500, 1000 or 1500

It doesn’t have anything to do with your department. It’s exactly what checklane01 posted . completely has everything to do with metrics. Were you not in role for the entire year? Trying to understand how you got a weird amount because it should be 250, 500, 1000 or 1500
Probably after taxes

Probably after taxes
I mean. Could be. But considering how team lead reviews are just now being given the bonuses haven’t even hit the paychecks yet. It would still show one of those other amounts on your merit statement and should only be different if it’s prorated.

Back