Archived TL Cliques at your stores?

• Thread starter Barcode
  • Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 7K
Status
Not open for further replies.
The food is random, I do believe. I wouldn't have even known it existed had the TL not opened her mouth. And I think I smelled it later in the TSC. Our TLs don't have the luxury of doing nothing or bossing the TMs around...they're too busy trying to get everything done that they need to get done. As for the ETLs, I have no idea if their meetings are catered, or what they are up to. All I know is every time they have a meeting, the rest of the store goes into just short of chaos because everyone is ignoring everyone else's request for help for guest service. Turns out without the ETLs to harp about it on the walkies every 10 minutes, half the TMs would be hard pressed to help out anyone else...

I was j/k, we have those TLs at our store too. Walk their lazy ass around not doing ****. Never having to do any actual work. Get perks and recognition, can't do anything wrong, boss everyone around...oh **** that. What's even more ****, we just got another to do it...

B volume, avg $80k/weekday $130k/weekend

STL
- SFT
ETL-AP
- IS, TPS, Sr. TPS
ETL-HR
- HR-TL
ETL-HL x2
- POG-TL
- Sr. HL-TL
- HL-TL x3
- CTL
ETL-SL
- SL-TL x2
ETL-GE
- GSTL x2
ETL-LOG
- LOG-TL x2 (both key carriers)
- InStocks-TL (actually a LOG key carrier)
ETL-RX
- 2 Pharmacy Techs

Last edited:
Backroom
In stocks
GSTL
Consumables
AP
Pricing
Food Av/Starbucks

One SrHL
One SrGSTL

I can't figure out who I'm missing.....

I think Retail Girl has a similiar GM headcount to my store. I am surprised you have a separate TL for Backroom and Instocks. They combind that position 2 years ago which I just moved to so I get both areas. Pricing and Presentation are also one TL in my store. AP doesn't have a TL as the two TPS TMs are directly under the ETL-AP. Since you are probably not an overnight store, your FLOW Team has a SrTL key carrier to open the building for your 5am truck?

Stores have some flexibilty on how they organize their head counts. We used to have 2 SrTL for HL with a CTL and 1 SrTL for softlines with a TL but they reduced it last spring with the ULV changes. Now it's 1 SrTL for softlines who borrows the GSTL (who was the TL in softlines before the movement last spring) to set. HL has one SrTL and the CTL which was me until I realized I was really the CTL/HL TL and the lowest paid Leader in the building.

Quoting our STL "We put out the biggest fires each day and hope the smaller ones don't grow or get noticed by the chiefs."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back