Archived TL & ETL ask if I'm interested in taking a TL position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!
Sounds like they figured out a way to get you off the bench in a hurry.
Great to hear.

GSTL, they're aiming at putting me in GSTL. It's funny because I know more than they think I do. The day after they say, [paraphrasing] "...it isn't definite as things can change but how would you feel about filling a GSTL position? That may or may not be the position. You'll have time to think it over, training won't take place for some time." Next day we're already discussing transportation to a neighboring Target with the closest GSTL trainer. In conjunction with information I'm gotten from other sources, GSTL is definitely the position I'll be in.

Wow, a store that's actually under headcount.

Congratulations.

GSTL, they're aiming at putting me in GSTL. It's funny because I know more than they think I do. The day after they say, [paraphrasing] "...it isn't definite as things can change but how would you feel about filling a GSTL position? That may or may not be the position. You'll have time to think it over, training won't take place for some time." Next day we're already discussing transportation to a neighboring Target with the closest GSTL trainer. In conjunction with information I'm gotten from other sources, GSTL is definitely the position I'll be in.

Wow, a store that's actually under headcount.

Congratulations.
Yes, this boggles my mind. But congrats!

Thank you. *holds bouquet of flowers* I would just like to thank TheBreakRoom forum for their well written guides, their wonderful community members, and to all the folks who believed in me. To us! I couldn't have do it without you. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back