Archived TL interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty good about my interviews. Was told both STLs would get together and talk about me and then id find out by hr lead or my TL. Talked to another team member after i left as they were waiting for an interview there was a confrence call. 🤔 wondering if anyone knows about how long before ill find out.? Also i didnt ask about pay,whats starting pay?

Feeling pretty good about my interviews. Was told both STLs would get together and talk about me and then id find out by hr lead or my TL. Talked to another team member after i left as they were waiting for an interview there was a confrence call. 🤔 wondering if anyone knows about how long before ill find out.? Also i didnt ask about pay,whats starting pay?
I found out on the spot from my dtl after we were done with the interview.

Sounds like it.
Perhaps they mean their current STL wanted to interview with them to make sure they were 100% for it as it isn’t a good look to send someone who isn’t a good candidate, before they interviewed with the STL at their potential future store?

Perhaps they mean their current STL wanted to interview with them to make sure they were 100% for it as it isn’t a good look to send someone who isn’t a good candidate, before they interviewed with the STL at their potential future store?
Is this a transfer ?

He / she is plain wrong .
Actually that use to be the old system about a decade ago for TL. ETL HR or regular ETL not of the department you want to lead then the STL then the STL of another store within the district. The DTL part was subjective based on the district and the turnover of TLs chosen. If STLs routinely picked TLs that did not work out the DTL would step in to be the voice of reason. Now in this day and age the DTL seems to be the go to, to weed out everything.......hopes, dreams and of course staff

I had to interview with my STL and then an STL from another store. They do not have you interview with the DTL anylonger. Im a tm. Primarily beauty but work all of the salesfloor and starbucks.

I told them id be willing to. They kept saying theres openings at other stores not ours and i said that was fine. Really dont know whats going on so i tried to see what others had experienced.

I told them id be willing to. They kept saying theres openings at other stores not ours and i said that was fine. Really dont know whats going on so i tried to see what others had experienced.
Your post was confusing . Because no one has 2 interviews with 2 stls unless it’s a transfer going on. What’s the position you are going for?

We were told that was just the process to get on the bench or put into a position. Our leads tell us little info or just lie all the time. Our store and leaders are a mess tbh

Not sure. Whatever they think id be suited for best. My etl said she gave her recommendation but wouldnt say what it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back