Archived TL interviews next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have TL interviews in the middle of May. Can any of you give me an idea of what types of questions they ask if you can remember? I am going to prep with my current TL and my HR, but would like to know some questions that are asked....wish I could get my hands on the TL interview questions.... o_O

1. What is your name?
2. What is your quest?
3. What is your favorite color? -or- What is the capital of Assyria? -or- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Oh wait, wrong thread...

So I have TL interviews in the middle of May. Can any of you give me an idea of what types of questions they ask if you can remember? I am going to prep with my current TL and my HR, but would like to know some questions that are asked....wish I could get my hands on the TL interview questions.... o_O
There is a way to get the exact interview guides that are used, I printed them off and prepped with my friend when she was about to go through her bench interviews and she said they were the exact questions we had worked on that she was asked. The STL gave her the questions the day before her DTL bench interview but she already had the guides so she felt more than prepared. If you want me to walk you through how to find them just let me know!

There is a way to get the exact interview guides that are used, I printed them off and prepped with my friend when she was about to go through her bench interviews and she said they were the exact questions we had worked on that she was asked. The STL gave her the questions the day before her DTL bench interview but she already had the guides so she felt more than prepared. If you want me to walk you through how to find them just let me know!

Pm me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back