Archived TL Positions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSAguy

GSA
I've noticed that there are TL positions out there that my store doesn't have. For instance, APTL. Would that be in place of an ETL-AP or in addition to? Same thing with HRTL.

I've noticed that there are TL positions out there that my store doesn't have. For instance, APTL. Would that be in place of an ETL-AP or in addition to? Same thing with HRTL.

Depends on your volume and risk level.

AA and AAA (org chart 6 and 7) volume stores get an etl hr and an hrtl.

Stores have an AP risk level from 1 to 10. Stores without an etl ap usually get an APTL but I believe a store with a risk level of 10 (extremely rare) get an APTL as well as etl ap.

Last edited:
Is there a way to find out what risk level a store is? My store has a APTL and ETL AP but I don’t think we would be a level 10 risk. @HRZone

APTL replaces ETL-AP Majority of the time. I have seen stores with ETL-AP, APTL, APS and TPS's. Those are generally higher risk/org charts. HR and AP are very similar positions as they have been recently eliminating ETL-AP/HR to replace with TL positions. Sr. TL HR and APTL generally replace ETLS. APTL is a SR paygrade without LOD responsibilities for many reasons which is nice. I couldn't imagine having to deal with LOD and maintain theft numbers while working solo and doing LOD shifts.

We use to have an ETL AP and APTL but they eliminated the ETL AP position. That person had HR and AP so now they are just HR.

Depends on your volume and risk level.

AA and AAA (org chart 6 and 7) volume stores get an etl hr and an hrtl.

Stores have an AP risk level from 1 to 10. Stores without an etl ap usually get an APTL but I believe a store with a risk level of 10 (extremely rare) get an APTL as well as etl ap.
My store has a APTL and ETL AP and were a risk level 7. Unless we’re an exception, the minimum risk level is 7 for both positions.
AAA volume store.

My store has a APTL and ETL AP and were a risk level 7. Unless we’re an exception, the minimum risk level is 7 for both positions.
AAA volume store.

Yeah risk 7 is pretty high and I think being a AAA volume store you get a boat load of team leads regardless

Yeah risk 7 is pretty high and I think being a AAA volume store you get a boat load of team leads regardless
Yea, we have about 19 TL’s if you include the retired VMTL position.
I thought it was regular for that many TL’s for a store until I found this little website.

Last edited:
My store is AP Risk 1, and anyone we hire for AP quits within two or three months. At least we aren't high risk....

We have 3 GSTLs and 5 GSAs at my store. Like what in the world! I'm the Senior GSTL, just transferred here.

We have ETL-AP, 1 APS, and 2 TPS. ETL-HR and HRTM. 2 GSTLs and 3 GSAs.

In my district, once or twice a year they also open up “generic” TL positions at every store regardless if they have a opening or need to get a feel for interest and bench situations. Could be what’s happening.

We have the entire crew, ETL-AP, APTL, APS and TPS. I never checked our risk level. I know it's very high but I'll look into it tomorrow.

We have 2 GSTL's and 4 GSA's

That being said I think Target should have more GSA's and 1 GSTL.... There should always be a GSA in the building that is watching the front and the GSTL would be there to talent manage and deal with guest issues. I think the GSTL should be more global in the same way the ETL-GE is store wide guest issues (even when not LOD). I am the "Guest Service" TL not Front End TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back