Archived TL Shuffle in february?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backroom88

Receiving_genius
Is february the month when signed off/ TL bench members usually get to become TL's since february is when the new quarter starts! Im signed off and i heard a couple ETLs talking about TLs getting moved around and hopefully im one of them!

Yep, different org charts so stores restratigize and normally promote/demote during this time.

I really think our team is in a good place so I don't see any major shifts happening.Although, I do have my fingers crossed for an additional senior position :v

I can only hope there's a huge shake up at my store. Team leaders are too comfortable in their positions and do really sub par work. Best scenario: entire store's leadership gets a shake up. I'd pay good money to see these shitty ETL's under pressure.

I heard a rumor that at ULV stores with a Starbucks And pizza hunt. They will be making a "GE-TL" and making the pizza hunt TL, Starbucks TL and GS-TL all one TL job.

I really think our team is in a good place so I don't see any major shifts happening.Although, I do have my fingers crossed for an additional senior position :v

i was once told you can only make a srtl position from a tl position.. and that you cant just add one, if that makes any sense

i was once told you can only make a srtl position from a tl position.. and that you cant just add one, if that makes any sense
Yeah.. that's what I meant.. We only have 2 seniors for an A super.. Seems like we should have more.

Stores are allotted a certain number of their TL positions to be Senior, based on their Org Chart. So no, you can't just "create" a senior position, but if a store needed to fill a TL spot and had room for one more Senior, they could theoretically promote a high-potential TM to a Sr TL. A store in my district just did this a few months ago, in fact (guy went from Cart Attendant to GSA to Senior GSTL in about 6 months).

Yeah.. that's what I meant.. We only have 2 seniors for an A super.. Seems like we should have more.

I think stores with a higher ETL headcount get fewer Senior positions. Stores with fewer ETLs need more Seniors to run LOD shifts throughout the week.

I think stores with a higher ETL headcount get fewer Senior positions. Stores with fewer ETLs need more Seniors to run LOD shifts throughout the week.
I think you're right but we also have the bare minimum ETL head count. AE14 took our ETL SL and ETL Production where I think we should have been able to keep at least one of them. My ETL food has been handling it like a champ but the ETL SF is definitely ran ragged.

I think you're right but we also have the bare minimum ETL head count. AE14 took our ETL SL and ETL Production where I think we should have been able to keep at least one of them. My ETL food has been handling it like a champ but the ETL SF is definitely ran ragged.

I work in an A Super as well. Have never heard of an ETL-Production? Do you still have your GE and AP? Remember there are lower volume stores out there that lost both of these positions and now only have 3 ETLs plus the STL.

I work in an A Super as well. Have never heard of an ETL-Production? Do you still have your GE and AP? Remember there are lower volume stores out there that lost both of these positions and now only have 3 ETLs plus the STL.
Before AE14, we had 2 ETLs for food.. Production was Food Ave, SBUX, Deli and Bakery and the other one covered meat, produce, dry, dairy and frozen. When we lost that ETL, GE took Food Ave and SBUX

My store is PFresh, so not really comparable, but the ETL-GE in our store owns Starbucks and Food Ave. We have a Sr. CTL for food.

My store is the same, A volume and only 2. If feels like we should have more, due to the fact that we are always missing ETLs.

My store is the same, A volume and only 2. If feels like we should have more, due to the fact that we are always missing ETLs.
We have sr ctl, sr pptl, sr gstl. Etl log, etl ge, etl hr. Pfresh lv.

Sr allotment depends on how many ETL's you have. Higher volume stores have more ETL's, so they have more potential LOD's, meaning you need less senor TL's. The whole point of the Sr. TL position is to get rid of higher-waged ETL's and have TL's be able to do LOD shifts.

Some low volume stores have 3,4 or even 5 Sr. TL's because they have so few ETL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back